Monday, April 12, 2010

Cookies for you, for me, for everybody!!!

Oatmeal raisin almond cookies and oatmeal cranberry almond cookies – don't they sound incredibly yummy? I have been wanting to try these cookie recipes from the Magnolia Cookbook for some months now, and i finally did so today!

I personally loved the results, and I previously never thought that the combination of ingredients could work out so well; the fragrance of the almond together with rolled oats has an amazing marriage of 'yumminess' that took me by surprise. Kudos to the Magnolia Cookbook; their recipes never fail to impress, and I love that they retain the traditional and 'home-made' feel in their cooking techniques.

Ah, reminds me of those 'old school' bakeries - absolutely divine!


Oatmeal raisin almond cookies

Oatmeal cranberry almond cookies

(I will be passing it around tomorrow; will come back and let y'all what the feedback is!)


No comments:

Post a Comment