Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cranberry scones anyone?




I whipped up these cranberry scones on the spur of the moment because I had leftover cream and milk. This recipe called for half-and-half, which we all know is half milk and half cream. I only found out a couple of years ago because the actual half-and-half is super expensive. It’s $8.50 or so for a small 250ml pack. Madness!!!

My mum loves these scones and my friend, Sharon, asks for them ALL THE TIME. I remembered making a batch for her. She loved them so much that she refused to share them with anyone, even with her family members!

“I imagine myself in Europe, having tea and your cranberry scones with butter and jam. I am a very happy person now.”

If my scones could make a person feel that way, I would make them 200 times over!

If I had the chance, I’d make these scones for everyone reading this post. Maybe I should start a shop and bring happiness to all. Hmm… that’s something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment