Thursday, February 4, 2010

i'm here to stay!



so i'm back, from outer space..... yeah shanghai was my outer space. since i can't blog, google, youtube, bake, facebook... yes i know all technology stuff but still! it still feels a little like outer space. now that i am back, i can start to cook and bake and hopefully that makes many people very happy.

since it's my first day back, i obviously haven't baked or cooked anything yet so i will post something i did a couple of months ago.

they are these really pretty colorful cupcakes that my niece begs me to make all the time. "i want the pink color ones." this is actually my favourite recipe for vanilla cupcakes. even the frosting is yummy eventhough singapore is always too humid for it to hold. but we have to make it work if we wanna sell them right?
my next attempt will be to make what my friend calls "banoffee pie", it sounds super yummy, banana and toffee pie. it's gonna be super fattening but hey since i don't really eat what i bake! i'm safe! good luck pals.... hahahha.... i am so evil.


No comments:

Post a Comment